Ed Hardy Original EDP/Shimmering Body Lotion

Hello there my lovelies. Are you still melting like I am? Today I finished my perfume that I have been using at work. It is the Ed Hardy Original For Her EDP. I have also been using the matching Shimmering Body Lotion as a hand lotion and on my arms as it came in a set with the perfume when I bought it shortly after Christmas.



I love the design on the bottle and I really like the way the whole lid pops off when you want to use it. I checked edhardyfragrances.co.uk and the fragrance notes of this perfume are Apple Souffle, Mango, Wild Strawberry, Ruby Red Grapefruit, MID: Freesia Petals, Watery Muguet, Linden Blossom, DRY: Warm Amber, Sensual Musks, Tonka Bean and Vanilla Pudding.

I would describe this perfume as a sweet, summer scent that is not overpowering, but lingers throughout the day. I have had a lot of compliments when wearing this from friends, my Mum and even the ticket seller at the train station.

The body lotion has a lovely, creamy texture with a subtle shimmer. Great for highlighting areas such as the decolletage, arms, legs and even cheekbones.

I am so glad that I picked up this box set after Christmas. I can't remember how much it was, but I know it was cheap. I think I actually bought three perfume box sets from Boots Pharmacy and two from asos.com. I will definitely do that again this January :)

Have you got any favourite summer scents? Would you recommend the other products that you have tried like the body lotions or shower gels? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...