Limited Edition Sleek MakeUP Oh So Special I-Divine Palette

Hello my Darlings. I hope you are all safe and well with all the devastation that these riots in London are causing. I haven't blogged the last couple of days as I just couldn't get my mind together with it all going on, but I think it's time to try and think of much nicer things as we still have to live our lives right?

So today's post is about the Limited Edition Sleek MakeUP Oh So Special I-Divine palette. I have been trying to find this for so long and now I have it :)



TOP ROW (L-R): BOW, ORGANZA, RIBBON, GIFT BASKET, GLITZ & CELEBRATE

BOTTOM ROW (L-R): PAMPER, GATEAU, THE MAIL, BOXED, WRAPPED UP & NOIR


Swatches As Above

This palette has some great shades for everyone. I also think this is a fantastic palette to be used all year round as you have the lighter shades to the left and the darker ones to the right. If you don't know already I love my Sleek MakeUP I-Divine palette's. They are such great value for money. This palette is 12 shades for £6.49. Sleek MakeUP is available at Superdrug and at sleekmakeup.com

The shades I am most looking forward to using from this palette are Organza, Ribbon, Glitz, Pamper and Gateau.

Have you already or are you going to purchase this palette? What are your favourite Sleek MakeUP products and why?

Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...