NOTD: Nails Inc. Tudor Way

Hi there my Hunnies. I hope you are having good weekends so far? Today I have steered away from the more summery shades that I have had on my nails lately and gone for this darker hue.


Nails Inc. Tudor Way


I think this is a great colour that is dark enough to be sleek, but is not as harsh as black. I purchased this polish in a set of 10 nail polishes at Christmas time for about £30. Such a bargain from TK Maxx.

Are you into blue nail polishes? Do you have any Nails Inc. favourites?

Love to you all

2 comments:

  1. That's a fab colour! Who cares if it's not a summery colour. I prefer darker shades of blue on nails

    ReplyDelete
  2. @The Make-up Fairy - I think your mood can decide what colour you choose to wear sometimes, but I just wear whatever I want, whatever time of year :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...