FOTD/Sleek MakeUP Pout Paints

Well hello lovelies. I enjoy writing all of my posts, but I really had fun with this one. I have been meaning to try out my Sleek MakeUP Pout Paints for quite some time. I will show you which ones I picked up and what the results were.


 


Left-Right: Cloud 9, Peek-A-Bloo, Pin Up, Lava & Port. These all retail at £4.99 each from Superdrug and sleekmakeup.com


 


Left: Peek-A-Bloo, Right: Cloud 9 


Although all of the Pout Paints can be mixed together these two paints are what I would call the mixers. The Peek-A-Bloo will add depth and warmth whereas the Cloud 9 will lighten a colour.




 Lava




Pin Up




Port


Now on to the mixing :)




1/2 Lava, 1/2 Cloud 9


I had to keep blotting this as I found this peachy shade to look a bit streaky, but once I did this it was fine.





Equal parts Lava, Cloud 9 & Port




1/2 Pin Up, 1/2 Cloud 9




 Equal parts Pin Up & Cloud 9. Then added 1/2 the amount of 1 equal part Peek-A-Bloo




1/2 Pin Up, 1/2 Peek-A-Bloo




1/2 Port, 1/2 Peek-A-Bloo




















I then added a little Cloud 9 straight onto the lips from the centre outwards, but not to the edges of the lips.















The other products I used in this Face Of The Day are:



  • Clarins Beauty Flash Balm ~ all over the face.
  • Clinique Repairwear Anti-Aging Makeup SPF 15 (I assume it's this one as I was given a sample at the Clinique counter and told it would be discontinued. The other Repairwear called Laser Focus All-Smooth Makeup SPF 15 says it's new) ~ all over the face and down the neck.
  • Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 02 ~ on any blemishes.
  • Primark Ta Ta For Now Magic Undereye Concealer in Light ~ under the eyes, down the nose and on the cupids bow.
  • E.L.F. High Definition Powder ~ all over the face.
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion ~ all over the eyes.
  • MUA Eyeshadow in Shade 2 - Pearl ~ on the brow bone and on the inner tear ducts.
  • NYX Eyeshadow in Root Beer ~ all over the eyelid and through the eyebrows.
  • NYX Eyeshadow in Black ~ in the eye creases and on the outer v.
  • 17 Clear Definition Mascara ~ on the eyebrows.
  • MUA Eye Liner in Snow White ~ in the waterline.
  • Jane Iredale Purelash Extender & Conditioner ~ on the eyelashes prior to mascara application.
  • Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black ~ on the eyelashes.
  • E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder ~ the bronzer was applied under the cheekbones and up to the hairline, as well as on the temples and under the jawline in an E 3 motion. The blush was applied to the apples of the cheeks.
  • E.L.F. Studio Makeup Mist & Set ~ all over the face.



This is not a look I would normally go for, but I love it. I could have gone on forever creating new colours with these paints. It is so much fun and I think for the price they are so worth it as you only need the tiniest amount on a lip brush to apply them. My only negative is that I did get some transfer onto my teeth.



Have you tried any of these Pout Paints? What are your favourites? What combinations have you come up with? How did you solve the teeth transfer issue?


Love to you all

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...