NOTD: Alternative French Manicure With StarGazer in 501 & 157

Well hello gorgeous people. I wanted to do something a bit different with my nails today. I haven't painted a french manicure on my nails for some time so I thought I would, but I wanted to give it a different kind of look.




Firstly I applied this gorgeous nude shade from StarGazer in 501. This is a fantastic neutral colour that is very chic. It's great alone, for a french manicure or as a base to any nail art.




Next I used this fabulous metallic purple/blue shade. It's 157 from StarGazer. With this I brought the tip into a V shape. I think this is quite a modern look while still remaining chic.


The last time I bought StarGazer nail polishes at New Look they told me that they were not going to continue to sell them. They do not appear to be sold on their website either. You can purchase 157 for £2.50 and the Creme Nail Polish 501 for £3.00 from stargazer-products.com.


Do you prefer a classic french manicure or would you go for something alternative like this? Have you tried other french manicure colour combinations? What are your favourite StarGazer nail polishes or other StarGazer products?


Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...