Birthday Lunch With Friends OOTD/FOTD

Hey Beauties. I know I haven't written any posts this week, but I am obviously writing this one today and I plan on writing a lot more next week as I have the week off, yay :) The reason I was MIA is because it was my birthday yesterday and I had a personal issue that had to take priority. I had a lovely day shopping with Mum on Friday. On Saturday (last night) I went out for a Chinese with my man and his family which was really nice too. Last, but not least I went out for lunch with some friends from work on Wednesday to our local Mexican restaurant. Below are photos of my OOTD/FOTD for my Mexican lunch.
















OOTD


Turquoise Blouse ~ Primark

Black Palazzo Pants ~ Primark

Buckled Strappy Tan Shoes ~ River Island



Please excuse the quality of my OOTD photos as these were taken on my phone. I have these palazzo pants in a few colours and I love them. They make me look quite tall and are very flattering. I do have to wear them with these shoes though as these are the highest shoes I have. Yes I am wearing black socks with these, but you can't really even see my shoes under these trousers and the socks/shoes combo is very in right now (tries to convince herself). The blouse is ruched on the bottom (not shown as I have it tucked in) and on the cuffs. I like the sleeves worn like this or pushed up to the elbows. The buttons do not do up any more than is shown in the photos as the rest of the button holes are sewn up. This does come quite low so beware of this. You may want to pop a vest underneath if you pick one of these up and prefer more modesty.























FOTD


MeMeMe Seventh Heaven Enriched Moisturising Facebase

Rose & Co Apothecary Rose Petal Salve

Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2 in 1 Foundation + Serum SPF 15 (Natural 50)*

E.L.F. Studio Complete Coverage Concealer (Light)

Primark Ta Ta For Now Magic Undereye Concealer (Light)

E.L.F. Studio Translucent Matte Powder

E.L.F. Eyelid Primer (Sheer)

Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin and Half Baked)

MUA Eye Liner (Snow White)

17 Clear Definition Mascara

Jane Iredale Purelash Extender & Conditioner

Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Volume & Length Mascara (Black)**

StudioMakeup Rich Hydration Lipstick Shimmering Sands

E.L.F. Studio Makeup Mist & Set



These photos were taken with my camera so they are much clearer. This is a really simple look that is very wearable.


*I reviewed this foundation here. IT WAS SENT TO ME FOR FREE TO REVIEW!


**THIS WAS SENT TO ME FOR FREE, BUT NOT TO REVIEW! I did review it though here :)


I will be showing you the presents I received in a post next week for those interested. I hope you enjoyed this post. 



Love to you all

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...