NOTD: Say It With Kisses

Hello Petals. I have another NOTD post for you today. This one is Valentine's Day inspired. So I will get straight into it.






Firstly I applied my usual Rimmel base coat. I then applied two coats of the Barry M Nail Paint (Pale Purple 308). I'm not sure if it's still available, but you may be able to find it on Ebay or Amazon? You can use any pale purple shade though or if you really like Barry M Nail Paints I would try Berry Ice Cream as it appears to be in the same shade family, Link :)






I then painted on a french tip using the Barry M Nail Paint (Peach Melba 318), Link :). I applied two coats to give an opaque finish. I love the combination of these two colours together. These candy colours are quite on trend at the moment also. I really like the thickness of Barry M Nail Paints and for £2.99 each they are such a bargain.






As this look is Valentine's Day inspired I thought it would be cute to add some kisses along the french tip part of the nail. I used this blue Nail Art Varnish Polish Brush Pen to apply three simple crosses/kisses to each nail. I applied two coats to make sure that they stood out against the Peach Melba shade. I picked up this product at a show. It says on the back of the bottle it's from fraulein38.com, Link :). I have also found some of their products on Amazon, Link :). You can use any blue nail art striper to create this look though.



I took these photos before applying my Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat to seal the look. I think this is a nice alternative look to the usual pinks and reds. 



Have you come up with any nail art that is Valentine's Day inspired? Let me know in the comments below.


Love to you all

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...