FOTD: 60's Inspired

Today I have a 60's make-up inspired FOTD post for you. I didn't have the 60's in mind when I applied this look, but that's what I think of when I look at the photos.

















































Products Used




Rose & Co Apothecary Rose Petal Salve

E.L.F. Studio Flawless Finish Foundation SPF 15 Oil Free (Sand)

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate 16 Hour Wear Concealer (Light 2)

E.L.F. Studio Translucent Matte Powder

MUA Eye Shadow (Shade 2 Pearl)

MUA Eye Liner (Snow White)

17 Clear Definition Mascara

Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen (Jet Black)*

Jane Iredale Purelash Extender & Conditioner

Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Volume & Length Mascara (Black)**

NYX Round Lipstick (Harmonica)

E.L.F. Studio Makeup Mist & Set***




*My love for this eyeliner is still going strong. I previously reviewed this eyeliner in this post.



**I previously reviewed this mascara which was sent to me for free. To see that review check out the link here.



***Please check out this haul post for a review of this product, Link :) 




I use my MUA Eye Shadow (Shade 2 Pearl) quite a lot, but I wish I could stop the creasing. I have tried it with and without primer. How do you prevent your frosty eye shadow's from creasing?




I really love my NYX Round Lipstick (Harmonica). I think it's a lovely pop of colour, but it does show up every line and go a bit patchy. I am thinking of trying it with an eye crayon base first to try and prevent this. If not I may have to use it over the top of other lipstick's. How do you make shades like this sit on the lips better?




This is my most favourite look I have created lately? What are your favourite type of looks and why?




Love to you all





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...