NOTD: LCN Nail Polish Free Spirit (330)

Hi my little Sweet Peas. I hope you are all fabulous and enjoying your weekend so far. I have been out running some errands today in the rain, but it will all be good later as I'm going for a yummy Chinese this evening. Today I have a NOTD post for you.








Firstly I applied my usual Rimmel base coat. I then applied three coats of this 8ml LCN Nail Polish from the Free Your Mind Collection. I received this in my March 2012 JolieBox. You can find that post with my initial impressions of this product here









If you read my first impressions in the link above you will see that I was a little confused initially about which shade I received from the collection. As you can see in the photo above I have since discovered that this nail polish is the shade Free Spirit (330). I really love the shade because it's not a flat colour, but I'm not sure that it looks great against my skin tone. I will try it again when I fake tan, but I think this shade would look best on very deep, dark skin tones to show more of a contrast. I applied this with three coats to get the full impact of the fine shimmers of this nail shade. I sealed the look with my Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. You can purchase this LCN Nail Polish for £5.50 here. You can view all four shades in this collection on beautyconcepts.co.uk here. This shade and the shade Free Your Mind are £4.40 each in this link. The other two remain at £5.50 each. From lcnusa.com you can purchase this whole collection for $29.90, Link :)




Did you receive this in your March 2012 JolieBox? Do you think it suits your skin tone and what type of skin tone do you have? Have you any other LCN nail shades that you recommend?



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...