NOTD: Something Light For Easter

Hello Darlings. Happy Easter once again. If you haven't eaten any chocolate yet what are you waiting for? No work tomorrow, whoop whoop :) I have a NOTD post for you today. I will get right into it as I can't leave my chocolate to be lonely for too long, ha ha ;)













So firstly I applied one coat of my usual Rimmel base coat. I then applied two coats of O.P.I. Nail Lacquer Altar Ego. I finished my nails off with one coat of my Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to seal the colour. I love this O.P.I. shade. It comes across as a sheer, opal pink. The light does pick up the blue and purple tones in it which I think is really nice to add dimension to this subtle nail colour. I would normally like a more opaque finish to my nails, but I think it's nice to allow some of my natural nail colour show through with this product. I think this would look great as a top coat also to add an almost 'northern lights' look to your nail colours.




If you like this nail shade you can purchase it from lookfantastic.com, Link :) for £11.00, johnandginger.co.uk, Link :) for £11.00, nail-shop-bargains.co.uk, Link :) for £9.50 and lenawhite.co.uk, Link :) for £11.00.




What are your favourite sheer nail colours. Have you tried this over another nail colour? If so, which one?



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...