NOTD: Fiery Fingertips

Hi Everyone. Today I had lunch in the sun with the girls which was lovely. A jacket potato with beans and sausage, yum yum :) I have a NOTD post to show you a hot nail colour.








I started by applying one layer of my usual Rimmel base coat followed by two coats of this O.P.I. Nail Lacquer Bright Lights-Big Color. This shade is a fiery colour. It looks different in various lighting. I would describe this as an orange rose shade with gold shimmer. I think this is really hot for the summer. It would look fantastic with a tan. I found this on amazon.co.uk for £7.84 and polyvore.com for $7.50. I finished off this manicure with one coat of my Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.




What are your favourite O.P.I. Nail Lacquers? Which hot nail shades would you recommend for summer?





Love to you all

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous shade!! Might have to buy it for when the sun makes an appearance.

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...