Oh The Possibilities

Hey Beauts. I am watching Katie while writing this short yet oh so sweet post for you tonight. I have bargain products for just £1.00 each that I know you will love.









Possibility Ultra Rich Shower Gel, Shampoo & Bubble Bath In Left To Right: Vanilla Creme Brulee, Raspberry Pavlova, Peppermint Ice Cream & Lemon Cheesecake




Each bottle contains 525ml of product and at the moment these are just £1.00 each at Savers until 10th July. Yep you heard me right. These each smell exactly as they are named. They are not sickly sweet just scrumptious. Mum has tried the Lemon Cheesecake and she really likes it. I have one of each scent to take to my new home for me and my fella to share if he likes :)




I am so glad I came across these brilliant bargain bottles of fun and gorgeousness. I love how each bottle also has the recipe for the name of the scent on each bottle so I can have a go at making them too.




 What bargains have you come across recently? Are these something that appeal to you?




Love to you all






4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...