NOTD: A Milky Pink Shade

Hey Everyone. Today is my Friday thank God. I can't wait for a wee lie in tomorrow as after 3 1/2 weeks off work this week was killer. I painted my nails tonight and thought you should definitely see this nail shade as it's just so classy and pretty.








I applied one coat of my usual Rimmel base coat followed by two coats of this Inglot Nail Enamel in the shade 337. This is a shade I would wear at any time because it goes with everything. I feel like my nails look clean and polished with this very pale, milky pink nail colour. I found this on inglotuk.com for £8.00, inglotusa.com for $10.00 and inglotnl.com for 11 Euros.




After taking this photo I sprayed my nails with my nail drying spray. My Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat has gone all gloopy. This happened to the previous bottle I had. Does anyone know how to revive them?




Are you a fan of Inglot Nail Enamels? What are your favourite shades?





Love to you all

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh....this is beautiful! I need to get my hands on this somehow

    Sandra xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Pinky nude nail polishes are my favourites atm xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...