Fairisle Pyjamas

Hi there Beauty Addicts. While I was out the other day I popped into a shop that I usually pass by on the bus on my way to and from work. It's called Store Twenty One. It has a variety of clothes and accessories as well as household goods, Xmas decorations and beauty products. There was something that really caught my eye and I just had to have.






These Ivory Fairisle Pyjamas were just £7.99 a total bargain. I just love the pattern. It reminds me of the Primark Fairisle Duvet that I have seen on so many blogs. I would still like the duvet, but I haven't been to Primark for a while so these will have to keep me happy for now :)


To check out Store Twenty One here is a link


Have you picked up any fairisle goodies lately? Link me up with your photos and blog posts below :)




Love to you all 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...