Haul: Select Fashion, New Look, H&M And Primark

Hey there you gorgeous Beauty Addicts. I hope your weekend was fabbo. I went Xmas shopping on Friday, but I did manage to pick up just one or two wee things for myself as you do ;)






These gorgeous baby pink fingerless/mitten gloves are from Select Fashion. They are so handy for when it's cold and I still want to use my smart phone. I think the pearl and gem detailing makes them super cute. I picked these up in the 20% off sale for £4.00. Their website currently has a 30% off everything sale (excluding sale items). Here are the gloves, Link. Here is the matching headband that I also saw in store, Link.






I bought two pairs of these as I saw a girl working in New Look at Bluewater last Xmas wearing them, but I couldn't find them anywhere. The top part looks more skin toned than in this photo. These are £4.99 a pair, but as I had a credit note I paid nothing, sort of. I can not find the exact same pair on their website, but I did see these in store which are the same design except the skin tone part is a fine black denier for a more modest look and they are on 3 for 2.






This H&M Get Your Groove On! Shimmering Shower & Bath Cream Frangipani Fantasia I just could not resist. It's pink, it's glittery. What's not to love. I want to see if this leaves a glittery veil on my skin when I use it. This was a bargain at just £1.99 for 410ml. I could not find this on their website, but here is the Body Splash Spray of this, Link.






Now on to the Primark goodness ........



The gold cross earrings are £1.00. The gold and silver cross necklaces are £2.00 each. I am a massive fan of crosses and as the trend for them never seems to be coming to an end I don't think you can go wrong with these items of jewellery.






These Ivory Slipper Socks I just couldn't pass up. They look so cosy and I know I will get my use out of them. These were only £4.00. They fit size 4-8 or 37-42.






Black faux leather (pleather) trousers with panelling. These beauties are £13.00 which I think is great. I love these so much. They have a side zip. The size 10 in these looked too big for me and there wasn't an 8 so I chanced it and got a 6 as they looked a little bigger than you would expect an 6 to be. I can do them up, but I think the 8 would be better so I'm undecided on whether or not to keep these as I don't want to give them up :( I will try them on again when I'm not so busy. I would advise going at least one size down with these if you get them.






Front panelling






Back panelling






Now these babies are the first thing I picked up when I entered the store and they were on my feet straight away. They are black with gold studs at the rear and down the heel. There are gold zips on the insides and the material feels like suede effect. They have a platform sole with a spiked heel. I will wear these with so many things so I am happy :) These cost £20.



That's all of my hauling goodness. Suppose I better get on with buying some more Xmas presents too, hee hee ;0)



Have you found the time to buy anything nice for yourself while Xmas shopping for others? Let me know in the comments below.




Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...