NOTD: Seche Nail Lacquer Signature

Hi once again tonight Beauty Addicts. I just wanted to pop on this wee post to share my thoughts with you in this NOTD.






I applied one coat of my Alessandro Pro White as a base, followed by one coat of this Seche Nail Lacquer in the shade Signature. This gorgeous red shade came in my December GlossyBox, Link. I finished off the manicure with one coat of my Nails Inc. Kensington Caviar Top Coat. The Seche shade says that only one coat is needed for this polish so that's all I applied and yes it gives good coverage and dries pretty fast, but my nails started chipping the very next morning. I am hoping that this would work better with the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, but I don't have any at the moment. The colour, coverage and drying time are a thumbs up for me, but the staying power puts the thumbs back down. Click the link above for more information on this nail lacquer in my GlossyBox post.


I apologise for the not so great photo as this was taken on my I-Phone due to the darkness when I get home from work.


Did you receive a Seche Nail Lacquer in your GlossyBox? If so, what are your thoughts on it? Let me know in the comments below.




Love to you all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...