NOTD: StarGazer 159 Nail Polish

Hi Beauty Addicts. I hope you had a great Xmas and Boxing Day. We spent the first part of Xmas Day with my Mum and then we went to visit me fella's Mum, his two brother's and one of their girlfriends. It was a great day, but as usual it went so fast. On Boxing Day we visited my fella's Dad and family. It was another fun filled day. I can't believe I am almost at the end of my first week off :( We are having a few people over for a visit at some point tomorrow as well I think. Have you been busy this festive season? What have you been up to? I will now move on to today's post which is a NOTD.






I painted this manicure on Xmas Eve evening (Monday) and I think it has lasted pretty well as it is now Thursday. I did take photos on Xmas morning, but they did not turn out that well so I took them again tonight.


I applied one coat of my Alessandro Pro White as a base, followed by two coats of this StarGazer Nail Polish in 159. I finished off the manicure with one coat of my Nails Inc. Kensington Caviar Top Coat.


The StarGazer shade is a quite pale green with just a hint of shimmer that gives more of a sheen to the nails than an obvious glitter effect. I haven't seen any nail shades like this. Most greens I find are either a very deep forest green or a very pale, opal mint. This cheapest I could find this shade online for is £1.16.


What are your favourite StarGazer products? Do you have any favourite green nail shades? Let me know in the comments below.




Love to you all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...