New Look Blog, New Year

Hi Beauty Addicts. It has now past midnight and I want to wish a very Happy New Year to all of you. As usual and as most of us say the time has passed so quickly. I am looking forward to a new year as although last year wasn't bad or anything for me a new year always feels to me like a clean, fresh slate where things seem more possible. Don't worry I am not about to break out in written song, ha ha ;)


I has been great for me to write this blog and given me the opportunity to meet some lovely people both on line and face-to-face. I hope that these opportunities will continue and that more of you will read and comment on my blog, or continue to read it if you already do. I never thought that one day I would be writing something that people I have never met would take notice of. I love being part of the blogging community and enjoy so many of your blogs. I am also subscribed to many great Vloggers. You can catch me on Twitter & Instagram so come and say Hi once in a while :)


I of course enjoy writing about what I love (beauty products, make-up, nail polish & fashion), but if there are specific posts that you would like to see on Beautiful Addictions just let me know in the comments below. I will of course consider them all as I am grateful for your input.


I hope you like the new layout of my blog. I have been toying with the idea of changing it for some time and now just seemed appropriate. I am still dabbling with the idea of Vlogging. I get that same nervous feeling about doing it as I did before I started blogging, but the curiosity of seeing if I would enjoy it and how viewers would respond makes me think I should give it a go. Let me know if you would like to see me on screen rambling even more than I do in writing probably :)


Take care of yourselves in 2013. Smile, laugh and love whenever and wherever possible. Life's just too short and so am I, ha ha ;)




Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...