NOTD: St Patrick's Day Inspired

Hello Beautifuls. I have just a wee post for you today to get into the spirit of St Patrick's Day.


I painted one coat of my Rimmel base coat followed by two coats of this Barry M Nail Paint in the shade Spring Green (290). This goes on smoothly and has a lovely finish. Statement nails without a lot of effort. Unfortunately this is not showing up exact in colour in this photo. It's more of a deeper green with an almost blue undertone. It is still very bold though. I tried to photo edit the colour, but I just couldn't get it to show the true shade sorry. Here is a link where you can buy this for £2.75. I finished off this manicure with my Elegant Touch Rapid Dry Spray.

Are you celebrating St Patrick's Day today? If so, how? Do you have any favourite Barry M Nail Paint shades? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a fab shade of green, I am so loving Barry M polishes atm!

    Em

    x

    Em’s Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...