Crystal Clear Skincare Follow Up Review

Hi Everyone. I hope you have all been having a great weekend. Today I have a follow up review for you of products from Crystal Clear Skincare. Here is my initial post where I attended the #liftawaytheyears event, link.

I am going to talk about each product that I received at the event for free and have been thoroughly testing out.


Far Left: Wipe Away The Years Anti-Ageing Cleansing Milk, £27.00 for 200ml

Rather than massaging into skin and wiping any excess off with a cotton pad I squeezed two pumps onto a cotton pad and wiped it around the contours of my face and neck to cleanse. As it says to avoid contact with the eyes I used a face wipe to cleanse around that area. I do love the scent of this product and it was nice to use, but I do think it's a bit pricey as other cleansing lotions like this have worked just as well for me at a cheaper price. I did not clean the bottles before taking this photo as I wanted you to see that for some unknown reason it gets a bit gunky at the top. This may be from the moisture in my bathroom so it may not happen if you keep it in your bedroom? I think this is a good size, but I think different size options would be better as travellers may find this too large to pack.

2nd From Left: Stay Young Intense Anti-Ageing Serum Moisturiser, 30ml Comes With The Wand

This was a lotion formula that was meant to be squeezed into the wand (far right) and massaged into the face and neck. This felt really nice on my skin even without the wand. I would say this 30ml tube lasted about 1 month when used twice a day.

2nd From Right: Intense Anti-Ageing Serum, £60.00 for 50ml

Again I did not clean the top to show you that it gets a little gunky too. I used this both with the wand and without. This has a serum gel consistency. I really like how this feels on my skin. It feels like a treat :) The bottle is a bit dense and a little hefty which I think is not necessary. I prefer this to the moisturiser version that comes with the wand, but they are both really nice to use.

Far Right: Lift Away The Years Wand, £59.99 Comes With 30ml Anti-Ageing Serum Moisturiser

I do really like this device. I did try both the serum and serum moisturiser with this by squeezing product into the top of the wand, screwing it back on and manoeuvring it around my face and neck to work the product into my skin. I did not find that the product came out evenly from the roller ball though even when I added more product than was recommended so I decided to use it in my own way and I much prefer it. After cleansing I apply the serum to my face and neck with my hands not rubbing in, but spreading over. I then start from the bottom of my neck and work the wand upwards over my chin. I then work around the contours of my face applying pressure to make my muscles work and add definition where I want. I sculpt my cheekbones and slim my face by working from under the cheekbones out towards my ear. I then work towards my nose on the other side of my cheekbones. I gently, but firmly work from under the inner of the eyes pulling up and out towards my temples. I then work from the centre of my forehead out towards my temples and repeat all of this on the other side of my face. I repeat these movements on each area a few times and hold when pulling upwards for a couple of seconds as muscle has memory and this helps the definition to be more prominent. I repeat the whole process twice. I finish off with a massage to each temple for a few seconds as I find it relaxing. I do this by slowly circling the area. I follow this process morning and night. 

I would definitely say that the lift away the years wand is a valuable tool to have as a part of your skin care routine for any age to aid in maintaining youthful skin, uplifting the face and neck. I notice the difference mostly in my cheekbone area. My skin feels more plumped and defined. I do really enjoy using the serum, but I will try using this wand with other serums and moisturisers too. 

Overall I am very impressed that by using this simple tool twice a day for as little as 2 minutes at a time my skin looks more uplifted and I enjoy using it as it's a pampering massage that I can give to myself whenever I want. I really like the serum too, but I think the price tag is a bit high so I will look for alternatives once mine is all used up.

Have you tried any Crystal Clear products or treatments? Which ones do you like/dislike and why? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...