NOTD: Golden Summer Sand By The Sea

Hi Everyone. It's such a gorgeous day today I hope it stays like this. Today I have a NOTD post for you of my current manicure.


I applied one coat of my Rimmel base coat followed by two coats of this 2true Fast Dry Colour Quick Nail Polish in Shade 15. I have never tried a 2true Nail Polish before. I love this shade. It's such a true pastel blue. Great for spring/summer. For those who have tried 2true Nail Polishes before this has a new flat brush design. It did apply really well with two coats, but the brush does pick up a lot of product so I had to be careful not to apply too much to each nail. I can not find this shade on the Superdrug website, but I can tell you this was £1.99 for 7ml, Link.

I then applied one coat of the Amy Childs Nail Polish in Star Struck over the top. I picked this up at the Vitality Show recently. You can see that post here. This is a gorgeous shimmering golden shade like the summer sand. You can purchase this nail polish of 10ml for £5.00 or two shades for £8.50 at the moment, Link. You can also for £20.00 buy a box set of Amy's five nail shades, Link.

This manicure really does make me think of a day at the beach. I wish I was there right now. What are your favourite nail shades and/or nail combinations for spring/summer? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...