Crabtree & Evelyn India Hicks Island Living Spider Lily Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy

Ello ello beauties and how are we all today? I have a product review for you of skincare for your hands.


 Crabtree & Evelyn India Hicks Island Living Spider Lily Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy

I received this product back in October 2011 in my Feelunique Beauty Box, Link. Check out the link for full product information.

My original thoughts:

 'The cream sinks into the skin straight away. The scent is subtle, but a little old-fashioned for me. I will still give it a try though. I am really into my hand creams at the moment.'

 I have to say that although it's not my favourite scent when I smell it up close it does not offend me when I use it on my hands as it is quite subtle. I like that it is in a squeezy tube so that I feel like I am getting all of the product out and not wasting any, but the screw top isn't my favourite, especially on this 25g size as it's a bit fiddly to screw back on. As a hand cream I did like the way it feels to use. It sinks in nicely, moisturising the hands well and left no greasy residue.

This product is available at £9.00 for 50g, Link or £15.00 for 100g, Link with free delivery from feelunique.com

Otherwise you can look on websites such as Amazon to search for other deals.

Have you tried any other products from this range? If yes, what are your thoughts on them? Let me know in the comments below along with your favourite hand creams and the reasons you like them.



Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...