2 Mascara Reviews

Hello you gorgeous lot. How ya doing then? Good I hope. Today I have two mascara reviews for you and here they are.


Left: No7 Exceptional Definition Nutrient Enriched Mascara Black, £11.00

I received this as part of an offer with a purchase from No7. I have never tried their mascaras before so I was interested to see how this one worked. This has a plastic brush like a lot of new mascaras with the spokes like weapons spurting out at the end. One side of the brush is meant to add volume while the other side defines. The end is meant for those hard to reach lashes. I would say this is a really good everyday mascara. It definitely separates the lashes well and adds a good amount of volume for day, but I would want more for a night time look. It is buildable, but I prefer a denser looking lash at the roots. It is prefect though for those on a mission to find a great defining mascara. It comes in two shades of Black or Brown/Black shown in the link above.

You can view how it looks in this FOTD post, link. This is two coats with a little extra on the tips and outer corners.

Right: Primark Coloured Mascara Navy 8ml

I can not remember how much this cost, but it was around £2.00 I believe as I bought it a while a go and I am not sure if they still sell it. To put it bluntly I wouldn't bother picking this up if you do see it. I thought the navy shade would be great at making the white of my eyes pop out, but you can barely notice it. It feels as if I am applying virtually nothing. The mascara does not appear to cover the end of my lashes. The brush is very thin and seemed to collect mascara to it without transferring much to my lashes. This dried up pretty quickly. It did not hold my lashes upwards as I find most mascaras do at least a little. This meant my lashes pointed outwards so no added definition. 

What are your favourite mascaras for volume, pigmentation and/or definition? Have you found any great coloured mascaras? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...