Nivea Facial Cleansing Wipes

Hello loves and Happy Sunday. I hope you are looking forward to a beautifully chilled day. Today I want to talk about some facial cleansing wipes from Nivea.


Top: Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Alcohol Free Facial Cleansing Wipes For Normal & Combination Skin, link

Bottom: Nivea Daily Essentials Fragrance Free Facial Cleansing Wipes For All Skin Types, link

Now I have been a fan of the Bioré Make-Up Removing Wipes for some time. I even use them just to remove dirt and refresh my skin. I previously reviewed those here. You can pick them up from Superdrug for £3.99, link. I do tend to buy those in bulk as they seem to sell out easily, but on a day when I needed some facial wipes and they were sold out I thought I would give these a go. I picked up one from Superdrug and the other from Morrisions. They both have the same kind of mesh design as the Bioré wipes which I love. I love it because it feels like more dirt and make-up gets removed when massaged over the face and neck. The refreshing pack has a baby product type of scent which I like too. I have dry skin, but both of these are fine for me. I use a face wash or scrub in the shower along with these and sometimes a liquid or cream cleanser/make-up remover too to make sure that my skin is as clean as can be. These both come with 25 wipes per pack just like the Bioré wipes. At Superdrug these are both currently priced £1.52 each with a usual price of £3.05. Check out the links above. I see that there is also a pack for Dry/Sensitive skin at the same price, link so I will try those out next.

Do you like these new mesh design facial wipes? Do you use them alone or along with other skin products to cleanse and remove make-up/dirt? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...