Superdrug Haul: Shower Gel & Lipsticks

Hi there and Happy Monday! I know it's Monday, but hopefully you are cosy at home or out having fun by now. Today I have another haul for you, but this time it's from Superdrug. It is a small haul, but a gorgeous one with swatches included.


Superdrug Fruit Source Orange & Satsuma Shower Gel, 99p Each or currently 2 for £1.70 at 250ml

OMG! This stuff smells amazing. I bought two of these to take part in the 2 for £1.70 offer and I am so glad that I did. This smells so juicy like an orange lolly. I look forward to getting in the shower now even more than I did before. I will be picking up more of this for sure. This comes in many scents so you should check out the range to see if there are some you would like.

MUA Lipsticks in the shades 15 Juicy & 16 Nectar, £1.00 Each ~ 15 Juicy & 16 Nectar


Left: 15 Juicy & Right: 16 Nectar

These are both coral toned shades that are a bit brighter than they look in this photo. 15 Juicy is more of a salmon pink coral shade whereas 16 Nectar is a much more orange toned coral.

They are both very creamy and come with lip tints that you can unscrew from the end of the tubes, but I find it hard to get the product out without digging my nail in. These feel a little more cheaply made than the previous lipstick shades I have bought from this range so I am not sure if the packaging design has changed. For £1.00 each though I can live with that as they are gorgeous lipsticks.

What are your favourite scents from the shower gel range shown above? How about your favourite MUA lipsticks? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...