NOTD: Rio Multi-Colour Glitter Nail Varnish

Hey everyone. I have a really sparkly nail post for you today that I hope you will like. I felt the need to sparkle and multi-colour felt like the way to go with this gorgeous summer weather.


I applied one coat of my Rimmel stronger base coat followed by one coat of this MUA Nail Varnish Shade 10. I have a feeling this may be a limited edition shade. I think I got this free in Superdrug when they were giving away 2 MUA nail shades if you bought 2 bottles of diet coke. Please let myself and others know in the comments below if this was a limited edition shade. You could use any neutral shade for this look. I just wanted something to take away the yellow staining on my nails. This is a champagne shade, but beige, cream, white, silver or gold would work with this look too.

I then applied 2 coats of this Chit Chat Nail Varnish in the shade Rio over the top. This was a Xmas present that I asked for and I am glad that I did. It was just £1.00 from Poundland. There are smaller and larger glitter particles in shades of red, blue, green, silver and gold. 

I think this makes you look like you have put more effort into decorating your nails than you actually have. Chips do not show up as easily with this manicure either as there is no defined line at the tip of your nails. Great for a long wearing look. I finished off with my Elegant Touch Nail Drying Spray.

I have not added links into this post as I can't find these on the web, but hopefully your local stores will stock these if not something similar.

What are your favourite glitter shades? Have you found some great cheap nail polishes that you think could be dupes? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...