High Flyers GlossyBox

Hi there loves. Today I have my latest GlossyBox products to show you. This box is named High Flyers as it includes items for us girls during our summer travels.


Urban Veda Purifying Exfoliating Facial Polish, £8.99 for 125ml

To be used for a deep cleanse, removing impurities, treating blackheads, reducing excess sebum, tightening pores and leaving skin hydrated.

Apply to a wet face, massage using gentle circular movements, and rinse with cold water to tighten pores and help mattify excessive shine.

This is for oil-prone skin and mine is dry, but I will still try this out. The granules in this scrub feel very fine on my hand. The scent is almost medicated, but in a purifying way. The packaging is green on the website so I guess the design has changed?

Emite Make Up Eyelash Curler, Approx £20.00

Developed with professional make-up artists this tool has a special curved design to suit all eye shapes, without touching your make-up base. 

Insert lashes close to the lash line and press to curl. Use before mascara,

This feels very well made and it's great that it comes with three replacement pads.

Jelly Pong Pong 2-In-1 Black Shadow/Liner, £10.50 

Doubles as an eyeliner for thick, precise lines as well as a perfectly blended eye shadow. This also comes in shades of plum, bronze and steel.


This is a very deeply pigmented black eye crayon. I think this will be great for smudgy liner looks and hopefully as a great shadow/base too.

Tresemme Keratin Smooth Concentrated Rinse Off Treatment, £1.49 for 15ml from Superdrug, Boots, Tesco & Waitrose.

Apply once a week to damaged parts of shampooed and rinsed hair, avoiding roots. Leave for 60 seconds and rinse well.

I like that this is a quick treatment as not everyone has time for products to work.


Oceane Makeup Remover Pen, Not yet available in the UK

A make-up touch up/remover solution. 

Shake before removing lid. Replace tip if needed.

I tried this out on the Jelly Pong Pong swatch above and it did take a bit of work, but it pretty much removed it all. I think this sounds like a good idea in theory, but I am just not sure if you will end up making a make-up mistake look worse by removing or smudging other parts of your make-up like foundation. I think it would have been handy if the extra tips came in some sort of separate packaging so that when you open this product they have somewhere to be stored. Especially if this is meant for on the go use.

I think this is a great box this month. I am a little disappointed that I have another product for oily skin instead of dry though.

For more information on GlossyBox UK click here. The US box can be found here.

Which products did you receive in this month's GlossyBox? Are you pleased with them? Let me know with your reasons in the comments below.



Love to you all

 

2 comments:

  1. I really need to check glossy box out! Likeing the look of the eye shadow/liner and las curlers!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the first beauty box that I signed up to and the only one I have now.

      You should check out their website in the link within the post xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...