Cheap Creamy & Fruity Shower Washes

Hi there beauties. I wonder what you have all been up to today? I have just been at work, popped to my local high street, done the ironing and cooked. In other words I just can't take all this glamour ;)

For this post I want to let you in on these great value shower washes that are just 99p each.


Left: Cussons Carex Moisture Plus Shower Cream

100% soap free. This creamy formula is so soothing because it has that very natural baby soft smell.

Centre: Cussons Pure Super Zingy Burst Shower Gel

This gel formula has a very juicy and zesty scent like a summer fruit drink that is very refreshing.

Right: Cussons Pure Wild Fruit Burst Shower Gel

This gel formula has a sweet berry scent.

I love all of the Cussons shower creams and shower gels that I have tried in these ranges so far. They are great value at 500ml for 99p each from 99p Stores. Just be careful and tip the product into your hand rather than squeeze out or you will waste a lot down your drain.

What bargains have you discovered in your local 99p Store? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...