DHC Olive Body Butter



Cult Japanese beauty brand DHC will be launching in the new year their Olive Body Butter. A luxurious, high performance moisturiser packed with softening botanicals including shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, squalane and argan oil.

The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly into the skin for immediate results. Smooth over the body daily after showering or whenever skin feels dry, paying particular attention to dry patches. 

My thoughts:

I love the textures of body butters, but I don't usually buy them anymore as I prefer to squeeze, pump or spray body creams, lotions and oils into my hands to apply. The texture of this body butter though is like no other I have tried. It feels more sturdy than others in the pot and definitely has an emollient feel. 

The butter is not at all greasy, yet it leaves a layer a bit like a dry oil in the skin. Like it's locking in the moisture. It sank into my skin very quickly and easily.

The packaging is beautiful and would look sweet on dressing tables of all ages. The scent is very floral just like the packaging suggests.

I do really like this product, but unfortunately I would not purchase it as this tub which has almost been used up has only lasted less than 2 weeks. I admit that I have used this once a day neck to toes to see if I noticed any changes in my skin. I am usually very lazy with body moisturising, but if I continued to use it like this it would be a very expensive product for me. I was quite liberal in my application though.

My skin did feel much softer and conditioned from using this body butter so for those with already dry skin or really feeling the impact on their winter skin this may be worth a try.

I am definitely a fan of DHC skincare and would love to try more of their products.

Thank you Freedom PR for sending me this free sample to test and review. 

RRP: £15.50 – available from 1 January 2014!

DHC products are available from www.dhcuk.co.uk

Selected DHC products are also available at BeautyMART and Selfridges London.

Find DHC on twitter @DHCUK_Skincare

Will you be treating yourself to this product in the new year? Let me know along with your favourite DHC products, including reasons in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...