Festive Treasures GlossyBox & NOTD

Hi there sweeties. Xmas is just over a week away and I still have so much to do, but one thing that always relieves any stress is the arrival of my GlossyBox :) This months box is a fab one so let me show you the products.


Loving the Xmas theme!



A natural mineral formula free from harsh chemicals and rich in jojoba oil. Non sticky, long lasting and tastes great. Cruelty free and BUAV approved. Suitable for vegetarians. 

My thoughts:


This is obviously a very natural lip gloss. It doesn't feel sticky at all. It's texture feels quite creamy and nourishing actually. I am not sure how long it will last on the lips as I have only just applied it. I wouldn't say it tastes good or bad. I think this shade is so neutral that it will suit all skin tones and could be worn over any lipstick due to it's milky, nude glossy shade.


A cream gel formula that is fade and crease resistant. Long lasting vibrant and shimmery shades.

My thoughts:


I have always wanted to try one of these Maybelline Color Tattoos, but for some reason never actually picked one up. This shade looks fantastic and I can't wait to try it out. I think it will look superb when paired with the lip gloss above too. Now that this swatch has dried on my hand I have to say that this shadow is pretty resistant to budging. I had to really rub it with my finger to see the tiniest specs flake from it, but lets face it who is going to rub over their eyes so harshly. I will store this upside down to stop it drying out as quickly. A good tip for cream and gel eye formulas!


A 3 in 1 razor that lathers, moisturises and shaves. 100% natural aloe and enriched vitamin E to moisturise. The packaging is natural too. Pivoting head design to smooth around body contours. Indicator lets you know when to replace blades. Fragrance free.

Wet the conditioning solid to activate. Keep skin and razor wet as you shave and press gently.

My thoughts:

I find the thought of shaving without applying a gel or cream first a little weird, but I am happy to try this as it saves the need for another product.


One coat coverage with a satin smooth finish that dries quickly.

Apply a base coat, apply one or two coats of the Seche Nail Lacquer and a top coat.

My thoughts:


Here I have applied a base coat, two coats of the Seche Nail Lacquer, my E.L.F. nail polish in Twinkle and my nail drying spray. Here is a link to this Seche shade on the Seche website so that you can see the colour better. I applied this on Saturday and it lasted until Monday when I did 4 hours of housework. It probably would have lasted better with the Seche Dry Fast Top Coat, but cleaning the house always chips my nails no matter what I use.


This full size Eau de toilette comes in a heart shaped, black jewelled bottle.

The scent combines fruity honey and sweet top notes, the heart notes complement with Orchid, Jasmine and Peony and the base notes are deep with Amarylis and black incense.

My thoughts:

This is my first Lipsy fragrance. I do like the bottle design, but I do not have a bottle to show you so you will have to look in the link above. It looks so much like the design of the Diesel Loverdose Tattoo fragrance. I am not sure who brought theirs out first though. Although both fragrances contain jasmine the other ingredients seem to be different. I do like this scent. It's a little deeper than other Edt I have tried which I like as I prefer a stronger scent. I can smell the fruity honey, but it does have a sensual, deep base.

So far I have been very impressed by this box. For more information on GlossyBox UK check this link and for the US GlossyBox see this link.

Which products did you receive in your GlossyBox this month and are you happy with them? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...