Crystal Clear Anti-Ageing Skincare Available Now At Your Beauty M&S

Hi once again today lovelies. This evening I wanted to pop up this post to remind you of some skincare that I would highly recommend which is now available at Marks & Spencer.


Crystal Clear Skincare introduced me to their Lift Away The Years magical wand at their #liftawaytheyears event back in February. You can see product information and my initial impressions in that post. I also have a follow up review post here.

MD of Crystal Clear Skincare Sharon Hilditch MBE has educated me to realise that skincare does not just have to be about creams, lotions and scrubs. Sometimes tools are what is needed to change and improve our appearance. I find the Lift Away The Years wand uplifting and relaxing at the same time. My skin never feels the same without it.

Although I can not seem to find the Lift Away The Years wand on the M&S website I believe the wand is available for £60 at M&S. It appears to come with a 30ml tube of serum moisturiser also.

If you can not purchase these products from an M&S Beauty Store you can purchase the wand directly from Crystal Clear through this link which has the wand and serum moisturiser available for £59.99. This link also includes a demonstration of the product.

Is this innovative skincare product something that interests you? Have you tried it already? If yes, let me know your thoughts below.

Image not my own.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...