Favourites: 2013 Skincare & Nail Product

Hi there sweeties and happy Thursday! Today I have the last of my 2013 favourites posts for you. Here are my favourite 2013 skincare products with a nail product included.


I don't have all of the products at the moment so this photo only includes the ones I do. I will however include links to posts where I have previously reviewed and shown the products.

Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm For Lips

I usually prefer twist up tube lip balms as they are easy to use on the go and less messy. This product however was my top 2013 lip saviour. My lips are prone to drying, cracking, peeling, splitting etc. To see my full review check out this link.

RANA Argan Oil

I love using facial oils at night. They really feel like they moisturise and pamper my skin more deeply than most creams, but are too slippery for the day when I apply my make-up. My full review is in this link.

DHC Bio Cellulose Mask

This was the weirdest and funniest mask I have ever used. You can see why in my review here. A great treatment for renewed facial skincare at home.

Poundland Pure Exfoliating Complete Cleansing Wipes

These are so worth the price. Poundland always have these at two packs of 20 wipes for just £1.00. See my full review here.

balance Me. Super Moisturising Hand Cream

A deeply moisturising hand cream with such a therapeutic scent. My full review is in this link.

Crystal Clear Skincare Stay Young Intense Anti-Ageing Serum Moisturiser & Lift Away The Years Wand

This moisturiser combined with the Lift Away The Years magical wand are amazing. If you want more toned, defined and slimmer facial features that lessen the need for make-up contouring check out these products. Available now at Your Beauty M&S. For my Crystal Clear Skincare full reviews check out this post!

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

These two when used together sent me to cleansed heaven. My skin felt so clean as all of the dirt and make-up residue had been completely removed without being harsh on my skin. To see my review of both products check out this link!

99p Store Cussons Shower Creams & Shower Gels

First of all total bargains at 99p for these 500ml bottles. The scents are great, especially the wild fruit burst. I am using that one currently. Check out my review on those here!

Elegant Touch Rapid Dry For Nails

A quick drying spray that you simply mist over your painted nails when you can't be bothered with a top coat or are just in a rush. Perfect when you have applied nail art that you don't want to smudge with a top coat too. See my review here!

In the shower I tend to use exfoliating gloves on my body which I generally pick up in pound shops unless I receive body exfoliating products for Xmas, birthdays or in my GlossyBox.

I have been trying to make myself moisturise my body every day and I haven't done too bad with that. I usually use a spray oil if I really can't be bothered when I am at home as I think they tend to sometimes take longer to sink into the skin and may stain clothes if I am in a rush to get dressed and go out. I have used many body creams and lotions throughout the year though which you can find reviews of on my blog in the tags section.

I hope that this post and all of my other 2013 favourites posts have helped you discover some products that you might enjoy. If you do try them please let me know how they work for you.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...