Melvita Argan Oil

Hi loves. I have a product review for you today of the Melvita Argan Oil. This was sent to me for free to review.


Melvita relaunched a selection of their beauty oils on the 17th January 2014 and I have been testing out the Argan Oil.

Product information:

Argan trees grow exclusively along the Moroccan coastline, in the regions of Essaouira and Agadir. The nuts from these trees yield an oil that is exceptionally rich in essential fatty acids and sterols. For centuries, it has been renowned for its repairing properties.

Unroasted argan oil is a true beauty secret held by Berber women. It is also traditionally used to massage joints and to care for the nails and hair.

Melvita Argan Oil


First cold-pressing organic oil.

Colourant and preservative-free.

No chemical solvent.

Intransigeant quality inspection.

High level of active principles.

Controlled extraction process.

Certified Ecocert Fair Trade (EFT).


Melvita's Argan Oil has 100% concentration to ensure maximum benefits. No other oils or fragrances are added and it is not diluted. Melvita Argan Oil provides the user with healthy, supple skin that is protected, softened and moisturised. This anti-ageing oil is suitable for all skin types, but especially ideal for dry, damaged, fragile skin.

Application: 

Apply to face or body, massaging gently to penetrate the skin. Apply to irritated areas to soothe the burning sensation.

My thoughts:

I have been loving using oils a lot more recently on both my face and body. I did however use this mostly on my body. My skin felt very smooth, supple and nourished from using this product. I do like the simplistic pump glass bottle packaging as it adds to that 100% pure, organic image. I do think I would prefer however a spray bottle. It's not a problem with the pump I just think that change would make application a little easier and quicker as you could spritz it all over then just rub it in. There was no greasy feeling with this product. Just smoother, healthy looking skin. I thoroughly enjoyed using this oil.


There are many relaunched oils available from Melvita. If you have a skin concern or just love to nourish yourself to feel at your best why not check out this link to see which Melvita oils will cater to your skincare needs.


The Melvita range is also available at Whole Foods, selected John Lewis stores and online, BeautyMART at Harvey Nichols and feelunique.com

I hope you have enjoyed this review. Please let me know your favourite oils along with how you use them in the comments below.



Love to you all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...