POND'S INSTITUTE EYE CONTOUR CREAM

Hello again today my loves. I have a review post for you this time of a fab product that was sent to me for free by Neville McCarthy to test and review for you.



Pond's have rebranded themselves as Pond's Institute. This Eye Contour Cream which is suitable for all skin types is fragrance free. With vitamins A, E and B5 it conditions the delicate skin around the eye area to hydrate and reduce puffiness while smoothing out the skin.

I apply this morning and night after cleansing and moisturising. Gently smoothing and massaging it in under my eyes and at the outer corners.

My thoughts:

I have suffered with very puffy eyes as long as I can remember. I can have plenty of sleep, take care of my skin, eat and drink well and still wake up looking like I have had a very heavy night. After using this product every day twice a day for 2 weeks I have not had a puffy eye since. I have been loving this product and would say that it is a puffy eye saviour. Totally worth the price as no other eye cream has done for me what this product does. My skin around my eye area feels and looks much more smoothed out.

Available at Boots, Sainsbury's, Tesco, Asda, Superdrug and Lloyds.

I have seen some rebranded Pond's/Pond's Institute products online, but the full range should be available mid-May.

What are your favourite Pond's/Pond's Institute products? Let me know with reasons why in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...