CLOTHES FOR CAUSES LAUNCH

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday. I have an exciting post for you about a new store that opened yesterday aptly named 'Clothes For Causes'. This is a charity shop, but with a very modern and enticing atmosphere. With donations including a mixture of designer, high street and vintage fashion, home ware, toys and more this store is bursting at the seams with vibrancy. With a team that is more like a family ready to greet you and welcome you in your shopping experience will be one that you walk away happy from. Their stock rooms are literally overflowing so get down there and grab a bargain or few. Money raised goes towards helping local causes.




Shop owner Veronique served customers between cupcakes and bubbly.


Veronique also made all of these scented candles.


Fabulously cheeky decor.


Mirror mirror on the wall ........


Window shopping


Denim dreams


Beautiful storage






Metallic and lace embroidery trends done!


So cute



Happy shoppers





There was a photo booth at the shop opening which many customers and staff had fun with. This was my favourite photo with my Mum although I could not get her to look at the lens, ha ha.

This store can be found in Eltham High Street, SE9 (opposite Prezzo).

Opening times:

Mon - Sun, 10am - 6pm.

Other Clothes For Causes stores opening soon will be in East Dulwich, Forest Hill and Catford.

www.clothesforcauses.org.uk

My Mum is a part of the team working in the Eltham store and her name is Irene. Let her know I sent you to the store when you see her :)

What do you like or dislike about shopping in charity stores? Let me know with reasons why in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing and all for such good causes as well! I want to go have a look.

    itsclolow.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do Chloe. Let me know which bargains you pick up x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...