FRAGRANCE & PROTECTION

Hi sweeties. I am going to finish off with this post today. I have two body spray products to review for you.



I think I picked this up in my local Tesco for £1.00 at the time. At the moment you can buy 3 for £5.00. This is the first compressed spray I have used. This product did protect me well, but it made me cough every time I sprayed it. I tried using a lesser amount than I would usually spray as it was compressed so I thought I won't need as much, but it still made me cough. The scent was okay, but a little masculine for me. Still fresh though.


Superdrug currently have this selling for 98p. I picked mine up in the 99p Store. I do like Impulse body sprays as I am sure you have seen in previous reviews. The mist and fragrance are just enough to leave you lovely and scented. The twist lids work well and there are so many aromas to choose from. I am not normally a fan of vanilla, but I bought this in a rush. Described as a subtle exotic scent I would have to agree. It's subtle, sexy and day or night appropriate.

Please let me know your favourite anti-perspirant deodorants and body sprays in the comments below? Also are you a fan of the new compressed products?



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...