DHC AGE-DEFYING PREMIUM LIPSTICK GE COLLECTION

Hi there gorgeous people. Welcome to Beautiful Addictions where today I have lipstick reviews for you from one of my favourite brands DHC who are a cult Japanese brand. I have 3 of the 6 shades from this collection to show you.


SHADES L-R: PETAL PINK, FIRST BLUSH & RICH RASPBERRY

So how are these lipsticks age defying? Micronized pigments deflect light creating a plumping, 3D effect. Due to the moisturising, hydrating, conditioning and protecting ingredients lips are left in much better condition reducing vertical lines. These smooth, buttery, satin-finish lipsticks give full coverage with a hint of sheen.

Full shade range:

Petal Pink (PK102)
First Blush (RS105)
Rich Raspberry (RS107)
Velvety Red (RD109)
Rose Gold (BE111)
Bold Persimmon (OR112)
These lipsticks were very moisturising on the lips. At the start of applying my make-up I always add lip balm and apply make-up lip products last. 
These did add a lovely healthy sheen to my lips and were very wearable for every day, but the colour pay off wasn't that great. The most pigmented was the shade Rich Raspberry of these 3. I have tried them since without applying lip balm first and there is a better colour pay off, but mostly with the shade Rich Raspberry. 
If you do not feel that you need to apply lip balm first and are after wearable shades for every day then these would be great for you as they are very moisturising. The packaging is exquisite. So beautiful and expensive in appearance.
These are currently at a reduced price HERE!
These products were sent to me for free to review with an honest opinion that is my own.
Let me know your favourite shades in the comments below.

Love to you all

Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...