GLOSSYBOX BIRTHDAY ANNIVERSARY EDITION

Hey lovelies. I have been subscribed to GlossyBox for the past 3 years and thoroughly enjoyed receiving a present in the post to myself every month. So here is my first impression of this month's products.




This has a lightweight cream formula with a gloss finish for a beautiful velvety shine. It can be applied to the cheekbones, browbones, lips, cupids bow or other parts of the skin.

This is a yellow based champagne highlight which I think will be a great staple in my make-up bag. The lid is usually white with the Kryolan logo. This product also comes in 6 other shades.


A softening, nourishing and pampering hand cream.

This has such a pretty design of packaging. I don't want to break the seal on this yet as I have other hand creams open, but I can tell you that it also comes in scents of Mango & Mandarin as well as Vanilla Pistachio.


This is a very neutral pink shade wearable for every day with any outfit at any time of year.


A product to smooth out the hair leaving it supple with added sunscreen protection. Super moisturising for a silky finish adding strength and shine making hair more manageable and lustrous. A weekly thirst quencher to beat dryness. To be used before shampoo. Suitable for all hair textures.

I have previously reviewed this product. Check out that post HERE! I already received this product in my November 2011 GlossyBox and although I do love it GlossyBox is for discovering new products and not having them repeated.


This floral, musky, soft, sensual fragrance is described as capturing the essence of love.

Top note: Bergamot, Rosebud, Neroli.
Heart note: Tuberose, gardenia, jasmin petals
Dry down note: Warm cedar, sandalwood, musks

It is definitely a soft scent perhaps more for daytime. It's very subtle and I think would suit all ages.


A revitalising, hydrating, gentle milk cream to help remove make-up and dirt for radiant, refreshed and softer skin. Apply to dry skin am and pm and gently massage. Rinse well and remove with a cotton pad.

I am currently using another cleanser, but I will try this one out and review it for you.

Let me know in the comments below your favourites in this months box if you are subscribed.

For more information on GlossyBox UK click HERE and for the US GlossyBox click HERE.

Also don't forget to enter my NIVEA giveaway below ↓ 


Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...