LIMITED EDITION KAREN MILLEN LONDON SKYLINE GLOSSYBOX

Hi beauties. I hope you are having a great Sunday so far. I recently received my limited edition Karen Millen London Skyline GlossyBox which is a beautiful design. So here are my first impressions.



This product contains hair-like particles to give the appearance of fuller, thicker looking brows with it's quick dry gel formula. Remove excess from the brush and apply in short upward strokes. Use the tip to mould into shape. Dries to a natural finish in 60 seconds. Also available in a light/medium shade.

I haven't opened this yet as I am near to finishing off another product for my brows and don't want this to dry out. I have never used a product with hair-like fibres on my brows so this will be interesting to try. Apparantly Binky Felstead from Made In Chelsea is a fan.


A lightweight oil to pamper and care for all hair types. Leaving hair shiny, nourished and supple. Apply before blow drying to sections of the hair avoiding the roots.

I like the scent of this product. It feels really nice rubbing it into my hands so I am sure it will feel just as nourishing on my hair. This bottle came with a pump dispenser.


A gently exfoliating product to target dark spots, soften and brighten the skin. Apply a small amount to a damp face, neck or body. Massage in for 1-2 minutes. Leave on for another 1-2 minutes then rinse off. Use up to twice a week.

There are 2 samples of this in my GlossyBox so I guess enough for two uses. I have never used a peel only regular exfoliating products to remove dead skin cells and dirt so I will hopefully see even better results.


With anti-oxidant ingredients to boost collagen in the delicate under eye area. Hydrating dry areas by restoring lost moisture and activating blood circulation. Apply a small amount under the eyes. Gently massage around the orbital bone with the applicator until eye bags and puffiness are reduced in under 3 minutes. Can be refrigerated for a cooling effect. Apply day and night to reduce the appearance of bags, dark eye circles and improve skin tone.

There was no applicator with this product so I will just use my fingers. Hopefully this will work well as a part of my skincare regime.


Paint one coat on for a smooth matte finish.

I like how the bottle has a matte almost frosted look to match it's description. The lid on my bottle seems to stick out a little at the bottom edge as if it's a bit too big. Usually my Nails Inc. polishes have been flush with the line of the bottle. The lid also feels a little more cheaply made and is slightly chipped on the edge which is not good for a polish that costs £12.00. Other than these packaging flaws I hope the matte effect works well on top of my nail polishes.


A cocktail of 20 anti-aging power plants for younger looking skin. In just 2 weeks the product is meant to reduce lines and wrinkles. With continued use it will help to lift, plump up and firm the skin. Apply AM and PM to cleansed skin.

This sounds great so lets hope it works. I have never tried any Origins products so I am glad to be able to sample this brand.

For more information on the UK GlossyBox click here and for the US GlossyBox click here.

Let me know in the comments below your favourite products from this months GlossyBox with reasons why.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

2 comments:

  1. This months Glossybox was one of my favourites in a long time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...