MAX FACTOR SKIN LUMINIZER FOUNDATION 45 WARM ALMOND

Hi everyone. I have another make-up item that was sent to me to review for you which I absolutely love.



Claiming to be the secret to healthy-looking, flawless skin. With light reflecting particles for a gorgeous, healthy glow. Offering a medium coverage while evening out skin tone and correcting imperfections. Skincare benefits include a hydrating formula to replenish the skin's natural moisture balance. The result is a luminous skin finish creating a 'lit from within glow'.

The coverage of this foundation I would say is medium/full as it's easily very buildable. I used my fingers to apply it without any patchiness. The result was a flawless finish without the need to apply as much concealer as I usually do. 

It does not feel heavy on the skin for this type of coverage and lasts really well throughout the day. It did not cake up on my dry areas, but there was a a very slight fade of product on my chin at the end of the day. Hardly noticeable to be honest though. 

The finish of this foundation I would certainly describe as flawless. It does look more natural on the skin than others that give this kind of coverage. More healthy, but not obviously luminous or highlighted. If a dewy foundation is what you are after this probably isn't for you. 

I do love the swirled look of the foundation (see above photo) as you can see how much you have left in the tube which is great. The pump works really well dispensing an easy to control amount of product. The pump part of the tube does look and feel a little cheap and plasticy, but as this would not affect how the product works this would not put me off purchasing it.

I would recommend this foundation for all skin types as I think it would last well on oily skin and not cling to dry areas. 

The shade warm almond was a little dark for me, but surprisingly not as much as I thought and instead gave me a healthy look. I would pick up the shade Light Ivory in the future I think. This foundation comes in 6 shades which is a shame as I am sure more people would try this foundation if there were more hues. 

Currently at a reduced price HERE!

I hope you found this review helpful. Let me know your favourite Max Factor foundations in the comments below with reasons why.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

2 comments:

  1. Great review! I currently use Max Factor's 3 in 1 Warm Almond Foundation but I've been thinking of splitting back to three separate items. Thanks to your review, I think I'll give this one a try :) xoxo

    http://sweetheartfashionx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. I am glad this review was helpful for you :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...