NIVEA FACE WIPES

Hi lovelies. I have one post left to share with you today. This time a skincare review.



Use to remove dirt and make-up including waterproof mascara. Leaves skin cleansed, toned and hydrated. Suitable for dry and sensitive skin.

These were really good at removing dirt and make-up. My skin did feel cleansed and hydrated after use. The quality of these wipes are quite thick yet very malleable. I don't generally use waterproof mascara so I could not say how it would work for that. These had a lovely scent too.


For all skin types to cleanse, remove make-up and refresh the skin in one step.

These wipes worked just as well for me removing dirt and make-up thoroughly. They are very hydrating, cleansing and perhaps more refreshing. They have a real 'pick me up' scent. They are the same great quality as the wipes above.

To see my face wipe review for sensitive skin types from Nivea click here where there is also a further link to the refreshing and fragrance free wipes.

To purchase the Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes see here and for the Pure & Natural Refreshing Cleansing Wipes see here.

I hope you enjoyed this review. Let me know your Nivea favourites with reasons why in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...