POP ART GLOSSYBOX

Hi everyone. I received my Pop Art GlossyBox the other day and have not yet properly checked out the products so here are my first impressions :)


To start with I have to talk about the box itself. I love the bold pop art design. It will make a fab storage piece in my make-up collection. So now for the products:


There are 88 paint pots within the Ciate collection. It is recommended to apply two coats of this product. I love the long handle and pretty bow design of these bottles. This is a gorgeous purple shade that I am sure I will enjoy.


A 24hr moisturising mask to hydrate and soothe the skin. Instantly the product works to reduce discomfort or redness. Skin is left with a radiant and relaxed appearance. Suitable for all skin types.
Apply once or twice a week to the face and eye area for 10 mins. Massage the excess into the skin thereafter. Can be kept in the fridge for a refreshing effect.
Let's hope that this is as moisturising as it promises. With winter coming it could possibly be a saviour for parched skin like mine.
A 9-in-1 skin perfecting make-up product with a natural formula for a flawless matte look.
Apply in circular motions with fingers or a foundation brush.
I am sure I have tried a sample of this from a magazine, but I can't remember which shade. I know I didn't dislike the product, but I can't remember exact details so I will try out this mini shade and let you know my thoughts.
Encapsulating the feeling of falling in love.
Apply to the wrists and neck.
I like the simplistic bottle design. It's not too overdone and more of a classic. The scent is a little old school for me. It has rose which I am not a massive fan of. It just makes me feel older than I am.
A carbon-black mascara with hyaluronic spheres to achieve the darkest, curviest lashes possible.
Apply two coats sweeping upwards.
My mascara did have a seal, but there were a few black marks on it as well as a small chip. I am not sure if the black marks were from the print on the tube or another mascara? I do like the gold packaging and the cute bird design. A key point on a flutter mascara, although I think more of butterflies fluttering by. When I try this out I will review it for you.
A moisturising exfoliator to replenish and define the lips. Removing dead skin cells for perfectly soft lips.
Massage in circular motions for 1 minute. Remove with a damp cotton pad.
Only recently have I noticed a big change in the condition of my lips as they are extra dry and peeling. This has come at the right time so fingers crossed this works.
I think this month it's a good box. I am not a fan of the perfume as already stated and I do own similar nail shades to this one, but I can't fault GlossyBox for that.
As a side note I do miss the information card in the box. For product information you are now asked to view the GlossyBox website. A card for a sneak peek into next month's box and a competition has been included instead. Perhaps product information could be printed on the inside of the box?
For more information on GlossyBox UK click here and for the US GlossyBox click here.
What did you think of this month's GlossyBox? Let me know in the comments below.


Love to you all


Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...