POPPY LUX AT SUGARHILL BOUTIQUE WISH LIST

Hi all. I hope you are having a very lovely Saturday. I have been here and there this morning running errands and now I am living the glamorous life that I do by washing our clothes. What exciting things are you up to right now?

After browsing the SUGARHILL BOUTIQUE website I noticed that most of the items I like are from their sister brand POPPY LUX so I thought why not share my favourites with you.



This is a great A/W floral piece that could be worn in many ways. I am imagining long socks, brogues, a satchel bag and a wide brimmed hat. A gem necklace and a cardigan with a skinny belt over the top would complete the look.



A great alternative to the skort for those wanting more length in an asymmetric design. A chunky neon knit in yellow or green would be a great colour pop to add with this smart/casual skirt.



I like to think of this item as milk maid chic. It would look fab with an off the shoulder bodycon top or a cut out shoulder shirt. Add some chunky ankle boots and you are good to go.

Let me know your favourites from SUGARHILL BOUTIQUE in the comments below.

Images not my own.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

2 comments:

  1. i love sugar hill boutique, they sure do have amazing clothes

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...