FRENCH CONNECTION CONNECT HER EAU DE TOILETTE

Hi once again loves. I have a mini review of an eau de toilette that I have finally used up and thoroughly enjoyed. It was a Xmas gift a couple of years ago that I have been using at work.



This scent I would say is woody and a little masculine, but with added powdery floral hints for feminine flair. It contains rose which is unusual for me to enjoy so it must be pretty great. It's quite sexy and although it lingers I would not say it's the heaviest fragrance I have worn. 

This capsule style bottle is transparent in the red section so that you can see how much product is left. The button to dispense the fragrance is at the top on the back. I found that holding the bottle with one hand and pressing down on the button with my other thumb was the easiest way to use it as the button takes bit of pressure to work.

I have linked to Amazon where you can purchase this 100ml bottle at a very affordable price.

Let me know your favourite scents with reasons why in the comments below as I may just add them to my Xmas wish list :)



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...