MISS REBEL A/W WISH LIST

Hi sweeties. In my last post today is a fabbo wish list for you. I have always been a lover of black clothing since I was young as it's just easy to wear and pair with just about anything. These key pieces from Miss Rebel are my picks for the A/W chill.



What a great cover up to wear with casual or more formal attire. Perfect for that in between season weather. It looks effortlessly chic.



Why not go all out in the perfect co-ord by pairing with the jacket above. Great for nights out or casual days with a lazy tee or jumper.



This could be worn with the two above pieces for a sassy rock chick vibe.



Perfect to wear the day after the night before when thinking is just too hard. Also fantastic as a nightie so if worn out in the evening no need to change ;)

Let me know your Miss Rebel faves in the comments below.

Images not my own.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...