GLOWBEADS ROYAL BLUE GLOW BRACELET

Hi sweeties and welcome back today. I have a fabulous piece of jewellery to share with you that is different from any other. 

In November I met with the jewellery brand GLOWBEADS at the BLOGGERS LOVE HUB DAY 1. I was kindly gifted with a bracelet that I am sure you will love.


WITH FLASH


WITHOUT FLASH


These gorgeous glow bracelets glow as the light catches them day or night. There is a vast range of shades including mixed coloured bracelets that come in different bead sizes. 

I love how it's like wearing a suprise to anyone who notices your glowing piece. Like your own little aura. 

It's so wearable for all ages and fun too. I believe that the glow is captured in the same way the cats eyes you see on the road work. Clever stuff!

Check out this link and tell me your faves in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...