NEXT CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

Hey there lovelies. I hope you are all well on this fine Saturday. A bit chilly I know, but at least the sun is out :)

I have been browsing through the NEXT website to create my 'Christmas Wish List' of essentials for the festive season.



This is great staple dress that is perfect for the party season. I love the structured sweetheart neckline and the skater skirting of the dress. It's sexy by showing off the collarbone and shoulders while hinting at some cleavage. Silver glam accessories would accentuate this perfect dress. Wearing a gem encrusted belt would change up the style entirely too.



This bag would work for every day. Adding a bag charm or scarf for a hint of colour or print makes it easy to pair with a variety of outfits.



I am forever a lover of jumper dresses. I think they are perfect for taking the fuss out of styling and keeping you warm throughout winter. I sometimes wear a bodycon dress underneath or a vest and leggings.



I think these cardigans are great for casual every day looks as well as a cover up on an evening out. Just add a broach or a detailed belt to transform into a more formal piece. I have shown the shades berry and grey here which I love, but I would also love this in black.



I think these metallic belts would be perfect for the cardigans above to add interest. As they are plaited they can be adjusted perfectly to fit well around your waist, just tucking the end through the belt so no awkward 'belt sticking out' moments.



When are black over the knee boots ever out of season in winter. A perfect pairing with the cardigans and jumper dress shown above.

So let me know which of these you would choose as part of your NEXT 'Christmas Wish List' in the comments below.

Images not my own.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...