NIVEA EYE MAKE-UP REMOVER & PRO-DERMA INNOVATIONS DAY CREAM

Hi everyone and Happy Friday. I hope everything is great for you all and that you are looking forward to the weekend. Today I have two mini product reviews for you.



INFO

A very efficient and mild cleanser/eye make-up remover that takes off even stubborn waterproof mascara without any rubbing to protect the lashes. Does not leave behind and greasy residue. Shake the bottle before use to mix up both parts of the solution and apply with a cotton wool pad to remove make-up. Suitable for contact lens wearers and all skin types.

MY THOUGHTS

The bottle has now changed shape, but the amount of product is still the same. Mine has a dent in the bottom right corner for some reason. I am usually a fan of Nivea products, but I have to say on this occasion I don't love this one. It is true that the formula is not greasy at all and leaves no residue behind. It does remove make-up, but it takes a lot of product and so I had to keep opening and closing the bottle mixing the liquid parts together. I tried not to rub my eyes and instead wipe as softly as I could, but as I had to keep applying more liquid and using more cotton pads the skin around my eye area did become irritated. I did unfortunately buy two of these at the time as there was a deal on, but I won't be buying this product again and would not recommend it as I found even removing regular mascara a struggle with this product.


INFO

A silky smooth lightweight day cream that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while giving a youthful radiance.

MY THOUGHTS

I picked this up in the 99p Store. I needed a face moisturiser and thought why not give it a go. The formula is very lightweight indeed. The scent of this product is quite light too and very fresh. The texture of the cream sunk into my skin easily and the scent was great to wake me up each day. I did use this at night too though so don't think it will keep you awake if you are wanting to relax and settle down for the evening. I would not say I saw amazing results of anti-wrinkling, but my skin was left very soft and supple. I would buy this product again.

I hope you enjoyed these wee reviews. If you have any eye-makeup remover suggestions please leave them in the comments below along with great moisturisers for dry/mature skin.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...