PRE-FASHION WEEK RETREAT


Hi loves I am back again today to share with you my Pre-Fashion Week Retreat experience. I attended the Red Bull Studios London on Tuesday to enjoy some pampering. 

There were many complimentary hair and beauty treatments on offer for guests from brands such as Dermalogica, CND Shellac, CND Vinylux, Pixi by Petra, Eylure, Spa & Massage, Wella SP Men, Wella SP Luxe, Nioxin and Sebastian Professional.


I had great fun chatting with the guys from SERGEDENIMES.COM #SOSERGE

Cast member of Made In Chelsea Oliver Proudlock is the founder of Serge DeNimes bringing to you this exclusive collection of fashion and accessories.

The quality of the garments I viewed was top notch. I even got to try the WOLF BOMBER JACKET which felt great on and should be featured on their Facebook page here.

I have never been afraid to style menswear into my outfit and I think many pieces are very wearable for other ladies like me who love urban fashion. Bring on the oversized street styling I say. 

I was kindly gifted with this HOLMES BEANIE (BLACK) which I love.


I had hoped for a manicure, but they were all booked up :(


Popcorn and smoothies were there to enjoy.


Skin Mapping from Dermalogica.


I unfortunately couldn't get a massage booked in either :(


Style sessions.


I did however have the No 131 Naturals lashes applied from Eylure by the lovely Jessica. They looked so natural with my own lashes and I am told can be used up to about 6 times.


This baby definitely had wings!


Pixi by Petra were also giving makeovers and advice.

How cute are this trolley and basket. I so wanted to take them home.


I left the LFW Retreat with a London Fashion Week Survival Goodie Bag full of wonderful treats that I am so grateful for.

Did you attend the Pre-Fashion Week Retreat? If yes, how was your experience?



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...