BLOGGERS LOVE FASHION WEEK DAY 1


Hey beauties and a Happy Sunday to you all. This is a fashion and beauty filled post as I attended the Bloggers Love Fashion Week Day 1 on Wednesday night. I couldn't make it in the end to Day 2, but I want to share with you the many fabulous brands that I met.



This jewellery brand boasts a variety of delightful pieces to suit all. With something for vintage lovers and more statement pieces for a bolder look as well as their boutique collection of sparkling colour. Iridescence also provide many other accessories.

I was offered to choose a piece which I will feature on my blog soon.



It was a pleasure to meet and talk with Peter Simone the founder and creator of the Peter Simone skincare line. Peter explained that the brand and the team behind Peter Simone develop products under the three main principles that the brand was founded upon: Beauty, honesty and quality. These are represented in the three rings circling each product to not only look gorgeous on display, but also remind you of these core principles.

Peter provided me with 3 sachet samples. If I feel I have enough product to review these samples for you I will of course.



I met the lovely Sabreena from Norenzo who creates handmade floral pieces such as hat pins, rings and bracelets which are so different from other jewellery brands. Norenzo also have a dazzling array of costume jewellery including bracelets, necklaces and earrings.

I have been kindly gifted a piece which I will be featuring soon.



Just Trade are a fair trade brand founded and developed since 2006 by working on projects with communities from Peru. Combining traditional craft skills and materials simplistic yet beautiful pieces are created along with more playful items such as the Badger and Rabbit Pendants carved from Tagua nuts (also referred to as "Vegetable Ivory").

I have been gifted with something from the Just Trade range which will be featured soon.



Gossimar Wings made bloggers literally want to bathe in their jewellery with this quirky approach to jewellery display that I loved. With an extensive range of pieces that include jewellery that are statement, fashion, handmade and delicate so that no jewellery lover is left behind. Amy Childs amongst other celebs is a fan. New pieces are added to the site daily.

I have been given the opportunity to be gifted a piece which once it arrives I will be happy to share on my blog.



I myself as a child was brought up with the mindfulness not to waste things. If they couldn't be re-used for their original intended use I would usually find other purposes for them. With regards to fashion I am never afraid to wear things in my own way whether its a top worn back to front or a necklace over a hat. Get Clobbered however take upcycling to a whole new level by creating pieces such as those shown above. Why give up on fashion items that are no longer in their original state. Perhaps we should all make more of an effort to change our throw away society and re-use once treasured pieces.


Comb are the fashion app helping you to discover where to find those items you are lusting after. Ever seen an item on someone in the street or in a picture and want to know where it's from? Snap the item on your phone, search on Comb and find what you are looking for or something similar. Over 3 million products are on Comb so you have a good chance at finding your fashion essentials. Once you find the item you can share it with friends or groups for opinions and to perhaps shop together while you chat. Of course there is the option to buy so happy appy shopping!

Comb gifted me with some sweets so my boyfriend enjoyed those too :)


It was great to be shown by Miisa Mink Creative Director and one of the Founders of Mink & Stone the process of how easy yet exciting it is to create your own bespoke jewellery from Mink & Stone.

I have been given online credit to create my own piece which I have already done. I will share it with you once it arrives.


The Niki P collection has a beautiful array of scarves and handbags that have exquisite print designs. I met the designer Nicola Pearson who talked me through the creative designs on display at #BLFW. I loved many of them, but I think the bird print and owl print silk scarves were my favourites. Such beautiful quality.


Tuff Love have a fab collection of digitally printed silk scarves and tops, as well as limited edition prints and accessories. Naomi Tuffery who I was lucky enough to meet is the Printed Textile Designer and is as bold and beautiful as her designs. I think every piece I viewed at #BLFW could be classed as unisex as they are very wearable to both genders, although there are a few pieces exclusively for women.

I have been gifted with a piece which I will be featuring on my blog.


With a clothing and accessory range influenced from places all over the world Joe Browns have many unique items with features such as bold colours, bright patterns and distinctive 3D detail while still maintaining high quality and fab silhouettes. For original style that will bring your wardrobe to life Joe Browns has it covered.

I was given a surprise gift which is a bracelet that I opened on returning home. I can not find it on the website so I think it may be out of stock now.


I met Sue Seddon who created the handy Kease gadget as a solution to never losing your keys again.

I have been gifted and so will go more in depth about Kease in a future post.


Kryptik Rose are a fashion and accessory brand that I recently featured on my blog in this holographic post here. There are some really quirky, bold and bright prints in the Kryptik Rose collection, including some humour.

Kryptik Rose had sent me a piece to wear at #BLFW, but it didn't arrive until it was too late so I agreed to still feature it on my blog which I am of course happy to do. I was also gifted a piece from the Kryptik Rose SS15 collection which I will share with you too.


This all-natural eco-friendly lip balm combines high quality ingredients. 

This is a multipurpose moisturiser which I have been gifted with and will of course review for you.


Magnitone brushes claim to offer softer, brighter and clearer skin in just 7 days.

I have been gifted with one of their brushes and will follow up with a review for you.


I am definitely into herbal teas. I usually have two a day (green tea with mint ~ am and green tea with jasmine ~ pm). 

I have IBS which means I have daily bloating, stomach aches and sorry if it's TMI, but constipation, diarrhoea, headaches, nausea, flatulence etc etc .....

Detox teas have been doing the rounds lately, but I haven't really tried any except Slimatee & Digestee which you can read my reviews of here.

I think the main reason I get put off by detox teas is that I fear I will not be anywhere near a loo when the laxative effect takes place.

SlendertoxTea is a 100% herbal, organic tea. 

The Daytox gives you increased energy, increased metabolism, beats the bloat, weight loss and a colon cleanse.

The Sleeptox reduces blood pressure, helps you to relax, beats the bloat, weight loss and a colon cleanse.

The Slendershake is a breakfast/lunch meal replacement to assist is weight loss, improve energy, help digestion and be therapeutic to the skin.

Slender Slimming Patches can help you lose up to 2/4 pounds per week. They are waterproof with 100% natural ingredients and no chemicals.

I have been given the tea, shake and patches to try so I will review those for you.

There are also Slender Coffees within the range if you are not a tea drinker.

I pretty much missed the fashion show as I was so busy chatting with brands. I think I missed some brands out too, but it just got so busy so hopefully I will see them at another event :)

I hope you enjoyed getting to know lots of brands in this post and as promised I will follow up with blog posts of my gifts.

Many thanks to Danielle and all the brands for a great night and my gifts. It was great to chat with you.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...